Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know who your are you have my #er. Anyway bud I dynoed my bike sunday. Same motor as on your bike and I got the same results, 18 A/f ratio tell 5500 rpm then she drops to 13 A/F. I am going to order a 02 manipulator to fix the problem. I'll put back on dyno to get it set. Let me know when you get your DP kit installed and we will dyno your bike again. I just went through this with my GT in june, my wallet is a little dry right now for another DP kit for the multi. For now anyway. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Its like that TV show, "My Three Robs", hahaha!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will the real Rob please stand up.

:D:D:D:D:D.......................The hyper Rob is a secret agent...........sent over by Ernie......................our maybe it is ernie...................Undercover ernie...............checking out the troops.............:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone

Here i am!!! Robert
I'm just reading the board, because I have a hard time writing, actually takes forever.
I got my new exhaust, just have too install it. I will give you a call when I am ready

·
Registered
307 Posts
Jeff your best power gain would come from an 1198. I know how you roll. Just buy an 1198r or desmosedici already. hahaha

Cuban Rob,

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No man I am trying to fake myself out.

My quick disconnect top case from DP came in up at Halls ducati last week. I picked it up tuesday when I went up to have them take the 600 mile wrench off my screen. I also picked up a Pit Bull rear stand for our single sided swing arm bike and also picked up a K&N filter . I also ordered a 02 manipulator, and tonight ordered a Laminer lip for my touring days. The lip will come off quick and the rear trunk comes off in about 3 seconds....................I am actually riding like I got some since................At least by myself when I get around a crowd things seem to change...............But so for I have only road this new bike by myself. Seems like guys here at work want to ride this new bike and a friend at home also................I've about decided to just say NO..............LOL. So for the new ride has about 700 miles on it not broke in yet.:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts