Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sounds good

The IL side will be pretty straight. Mostly just cruising. Not like your area with curves........................

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you gonna come north when you get started to do Saturdays cancelled ride , if so I would try to find you all when you get near north co

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob just talked to Jerry

He wants to go for a morning ride not a all day deal which is ok to me to. He was like me thinking over here you guys will probably get board.........But what ever.................We will be over at BP in the morning.

·
Registered
322 Posts

Rob just needs to post up the ride area..................I have alot farther than you to ride..............Coming from IL 270 area. If the ride comes north I can meet with you and then join the guys.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dude that is so not true , come along , it's about having fun not pushing limits !

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have a special leader tomorrow so its not my route. I highly doubt we will be heading north. Nicolae you'll be fine. You were fine last time.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nick

I have never seen a good ride where the pack would not wait for anyone. Ride your own ride, pace. There will always be faster, intermidiate,slow riders. Everyone starts out in the back tell they get more experiance. Time to learn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Fred!

Awesome ride. I am wiped. Leah fell asleep while I was changing out of my leathers. She was so tired I had to drive her home.

·
Registered
735 Posts
9/7 ride . . .

greetings all,

Glad you two enjoyed the ride today. I trust Nicholae, Mike D, CopRob, Jeff, & Jerry all returned safely home. Thanks to CopRob for riding caboose. We will take turns at the rear, so everyone gets the chance. Thanks for following me, even when I forgot to turn off my blinker. They are not self-cancelling!

Fred

·
Registered
139 Posts
Made it home just fine ,when I jumped off I44 I took 100 to clarkson only to be surprised by rob m and Leah at intersection , just really didnt want to use interstate to get home with holiday traffic , had fun today, thanks everyone

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks all. Got home OK and been busy drinking and eating ever since. Finally some quiet time. Next weekend is out for me but I can always ride on Mondays. That is my truly day off.

Nicolae

1 - 19 of 19 Posts