Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Contest: Who wants to go to Valencia for the last round of MotoGP

We have a contest going on right now and I figured to share this with everyone here. Just sign up and we'll pick a winner for this. Grand prize.....Free trip to Valencia for the last round of MotoGP....

Too bad employee's aren't allowed to sign up!!...= ( ...LOL!

Good Luck!!!

www.proitalia.com/contest_motogp.html

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm reqistered. Valencia, mmm good. LOL

Leonard

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it going to be the last race of the year. It's also the last year of the 990cc bikes.... I can't wait for the season to start.....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'm signed up!!!....thanks for the heads up!....though I doubt I'll win....cause I never do!

G

·
It;s gonna be a very "close" racing year this one, so I bet Valencia will have us all on our toes.

Am i eligible to enter since I'm in Greece ? :confused: I signed up anyway though :), even that Iknow I won't win, haven't ever won anything in my life :rolleyes:.

Doc

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
You got me to buy the Whiter Ducati shirt on sale $54.00!... Do I get a better chance since you swinged me to your site and I bought something?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Doc said:
It;s gonna be a very "close" racing year this one, so I bet Valencia will have us all on our toes.

It's probably gonna be closer for everyone else except the guy leading the way. And his name is Rossi.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Doc said:
Am i eligible to enter since I'm in Greece ? :confused:
You might stand a better chance of winning due to the cheaper air fare, it would cost less to send you........... ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL...I'm not the one pulling the names... but good luck!!!

brianmdavis said:
You got me to buy the Whiter Ducati shirt on sale $54.00!... Do I get a better chance since you swinged me to your site and I bought something?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts