Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
lets meet at the shell station on lindbergh between 44 and watson. the usual spot at 9 am. well figure it out from there.

Rob

·
Registered
322 Posts
Anybody else going

on this ride...................How about Barack Rob obama,,,,,,,,,,,:D...........................our are you going to put your exhaust on.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anything before 11 am or so on Sunday mornings are out for me. Have a good ride!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob what exit I don't remember coming from the east.

Our I guess I can just get on 44 and then get off on lindburgh right. And the shell was on the left. The early don't bother me..............That 95 degree stuff I don't dig riding in that weather. Actually by 9 am things are getting started for heat by then. Its about a good 40 miles from house to that shell. I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So where did you guys ride today? I just got back from my twice a year visit to my in laws near Pacific. Always reminds me of the great riding I did when I used to trailer my bike up there! Ran T from Villa Ridge out through St Albans in the car. Love that road!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bixby....is that where the general store is? I looked at the map....I took 185 down to Pitosi then down 21 to 32 and took that over to Bixby. If that is the place, I had a great ham sandwich there! Wished I had my 748 back then but the SV650 was alot of fun too. Great riding for sure!

·
Registered
735 Posts
tomorrow . . .

You found it! Bixby General Store, our version of the Rock Store.

Fred

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob I told ya we were missing some routes

But then again we were trying to stay east of the storm................

·
Registered
234 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts