Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Not saying I'm just handing them out, but if you're a fun, attractive, young female who doesn't mind hanging out for a few days.... (I know, I'm looking in all the wrong places aren't I?) :D

·
Administrator
12,441 Posts
crickets....

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
On a side-note, maybe you should try a little harder to interest FITS848. She won't admit it, but she is pretty effin hot. And did I mention she rides a Ducati???!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
... Not saying I'm just handing them out, but if you're a fun, attractive, young female who doesn't mind hanging out for a few days.... (I know, I'm looking in all the wrong places aren't I?) :D
Can she be married? I am quite sure the hubby wouldn't care, would you Scott ;) HA HA

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Can she be married? I am quite sure the hubby wouldn't care, would you Scott ;) HA HA
Ooh,Ooh, I'll answer for him: F*** YES!!! I promise he won't be performing any hot-tub shenanigans this time. I can guarantee that because I will be his Chaperone (and we are both volunteering at Ducati Island for the weekend). ;)

·
Administrator
12,441 Posts
:eek:.... <----- that would be the look on your face when you arrived home...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts