Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Speedymoto Flow

Tag - I run a Speedymoto Flow with a Rizoma Star pressure plate. Thought I'd throw up a couple pics so you can see what the two look like together. Don't forget to get ss springs if you go with an open clutch cover as the stand ones will rust. The standard pressure plate will rust too.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tag - I run a Speedymoto Flow with a Rizoma Star pressure plate. Thought I'd throw up a couple pics so you can see what the two look like together. Don't forget to get ss springs if you go with an open clutch cover as the stand ones will rust. The standard pressure plate will rust too.
Hey man, that is a beaut of a setup, thanks for posting the pics...I really dig the way the Flow looks in black and that Rizoma plate looks awesome too...

You wouldn't happen to have any footage of that running would you?

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have the flow also in black with the red Kukri in red...looks sweet.:D

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have the flow also in black with the red Kukri in red...looks sweet.:D
Do you have a pic you can put up. We should really start a thread on cover / pressure plate pics. I saw one on the SF forum and there are some pretty sweet combos out there. Including some DIY covers.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Do you have a pic you can put up. We should really start a thread on cover / pressure plate pics. I saw one on the SF forum and there are some pretty sweet combos out there. Including some DIY covers.
I was thinking the same thing while I was searching the forum - it'd be great to have a photo thread of nothing but clutch shots...

EDIT: Just started it! :D

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=71198

·
Registered
724 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts