Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MR. Twill
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy who has a 999 and i ahve to have him some mufflers made and he/I need to source a pair of mid pipes to mate the mufflers too, any suggestions?

And b4 you mention it he wants the 2 muffler style but thanks:D

TIA Mark

·
Registered
72 Posts
Remus and Mivv are the 2 big ones i know about. i've been looking into the Mivv's myself. i like how the Mivv is a shorter and fatter than the Remus. The Remus seem to stick out a little too far past the tail section for my taste.

And you can also buy the midpipe seperately for both of them i believe to eliminate the cat. i know you can for Mivv for about $100.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Remus

Yes you can get the mid pipe for the Remus as well and as for sticking out to far well that is a yes and a no....if you have a bip then the fit is almost perfect in regards to length. if you have a Mono than some will say Yes it sticks out a little to far. Here is a shot of mine...bip

·
MR. Twill
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remus and Mivv are the 2 big ones i know about. i've been looking into the Mivv's myself. i like how the Mivv is a shorter and fatter than the Remus. The Remus seem to stick out a little too far past the tail section for my taste.

And you can also buy the midpipe seperately for both of them i believe to eliminate the cat. i know you can for Mivv for about $100.
sweet!

thank you

i am able to have the mufflers built to my spec so i will make them the size i like i just needed the pipes

i also have some new cam lobe shaped cans soming with twin baffles that might look ace

·
MR. Twill
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you can get the mid pipe for the Remus as well and as for sticking out to far well that is a yes and a no....if you have a bip then the fit is almost perfect in regards to length. if you have a Mono than some will say Yes it sticks out a little to far. Here is a shot of mine...bip

thank you!

·
Registered
545 Posts
No worries

I have a few other shots as well if you want to see more....

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mivv

I have the Mivv exhaust. You will love it!!! Pure superbike motogp sound.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts