Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for carbon track fairings for the 91-98 900s. Full fairing with no headlight cutout

I’ve seen RSR makes a tail but I’ve not seen uppers/lowers.

Help me with a cool project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
903 Posts
I have no idea, But you could get light weight panels from AirTech they would be far less expensive then C/F and the weight difference would be very little

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yep have got the moulds for most of it. Will have the tanks going by Christmass, vented main fairings are waiting to be done. Top screen mould needs finishing but I have the unvented lower moulds. Have single seats with the moulds for the intergrated mounts and working on the seat pad moulds. Fnt guard and rear hugger is complete. Working on other parts as well at the moment and have a backlog of stuff to do.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep have got the moulds for most of it. Will have the tanks going by Christmass, vented main fairings are waiting to be done. Top screen mould needs finishing but I have the unvented lower moulds. Have single seats with the moulds for the intergrated mounts and working on the seat pad moulds. Fnt guard and rear hugger is complete. Working on other parts as well at the moment and have a backlog of stuff to do.
I would love to see some hi-res photos of the finished product and discuss pricing. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Airtech does carbon versions. It's listed on the website but there is no part number listed. It says the fiberglass parts are available in carbon....at least on the Supersport parts page it does. You just have to call them with your order. .....sean

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I've got one side I could sell to you, if its not too costly from New Zealand. Wouldn't cost anything like a new one or what Combi would charge you.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I put Sharkskins on my SS/SP and they are very light.....Well made, nicely primed.

Fred

1 - 13 of 13 Posts