Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Looking to set my 848 up exclusively for the track, starting with a body kit. I'd like to use my DP seat (instead of a foam pad), but other than that i'm open to suggestions as far as brands and materials.

Does anybody have any positive experiences with the install? Horror stories? From what i've gathered so far, there seems to be a pretty big difference in price, and none of them fit well or easily.

I also plan on switching out to an aluminum fairing stay as I cracked my stock one.

Thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, thanks!

also, has anybody seen race versions of all the chinese injection molded plastic stuff on ebay etc.? it all looks pretty good in the pictures, if you can trust those, and is crazy cheap. All seem to have the head and tail light holes though.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
cool, thanks!

also, has anybody seen race versions of all the chinese injection molded plastic stuff on ebay etc.? it all looks pretty good in the pictures, if you can trust those, and is crazy cheap. All seem to have the head and tail light holes though.
I haven't seen them in person, but over the last several years have heard comments and they lean positive and give you a pretty good bang for our buck too.

·
Registered
247 Posts
No personal experience to speak of but I'll typically check feedback of places like that and look for ebayers who bought the same stuff. Shoot 'em an email saying you're about to buy and were curious about their experiences and whether they'd recommend. Pay it forward if you go that route. GL!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts