Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do the tank fairings and the headlight fairing in carbon fiber and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what company has the best bang for your buck? Not trying to spend an arm and a leg for those pieces, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have had good luck with MS Production. Quality and fit were spot on. They are the manufacturers of the DP stuff as well as many high end car parts. Currently a 20 percent discount and free shipping in the US.

Welcome to MSP | MSP

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can second that impression wrt Carbon.sk. I've bought several parts from there (for 848, Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP and Hypermotard 821 SP) and always got very high quality products, fitting perfectly and being very affordable.

Best regards...

MacSlow

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know if the original Ducati pattern on their carbon is twill or plain?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have had good luck with MS Production. Quality and fit were spot on. They are the manufacturers of the DP stuff as well as many high end car parts. Currently a 20 percent discount and free shipping in the US.

Welcome to MSP | MSP
I've also been trying to obtain empirical observations re the various CF vendors.

Personally I have not been impressed with the Ducati factory pieces which seem to discolor after a year or so. I have a set of carbon Arapovics which seem to be holding up fairly well, but one of the clamps is showing some browning. I have many pieces of CaronWorld De which have not shown any discoloration after two years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts