Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
You have a lot of the same goodies I have.

Question about the seat - is it one mono seat with cowl? What is the difference between the seat and the stock seat?

I went to my dealer to order it today and all he could tell me was it was mucho $$$. I ordered it anyway, but I'd like to know what to expect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Question about the seat - is it one mono seat with cowl? What is the difference between the seat and the stock seat?

I went to my dealer to order it today and all he could tell me was it was mucho $$$. I ordered it anyway, but I'd like to know what to expect.
All comes as one,seat is better shaped at the front,looks like the front of the touring seat,feels like could be gel inside,white stitching and DP badge are nice touch,is a expensive part but a rare one,most dealers dont know it exists,it is lovely quality so you wont be dissapointed,what colour is your bike?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Currently a Red 1100s with lots of Carbon Fiber. I picked up the silver/red 80's tank pieces and I'm debating swapping them out for the stock ones. I'm still undecided.

Thanks for the tip on the seat. Like you said, my dealer had no idea what it was.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Currently a Red 1100s with lots of Carbon Fiber. I picked up the silver/red 80's tank pieces and I'm debating swapping them out for the stock ones. I'm still undecided.

Thanks for the tip on the seat. Like you said, my dealer had no idea what it was.
Have you seen the picture of the seat on a red bike?

·
Premium Member
45 Posts

I checked it out... it's showing a list price of $800.00

Hey... quality costs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts