Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the Ducabike adjustable clipons for a Sport1000s to raise and bring in the bar height as much as possible. I've already removed the spacers.

There's standard adjustable clipons and a raised ones (ebay links to each below). Not sure if the raised ones will fit within the front bubble fairing housing. Does anyone know?

Ducabike Variable Clipons Handlebars 50mm Ducati Supersport 620 750 900 1000 Sil | eBay

Ducabike Adjustable Clipons Handlebars 50mm Raised Ducati Supersport 900 1000 SS | eBay

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have the BSR5035 on my 1000S

I have these BSR5035 - ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR 50mm RISE 35 mm (Bottom link) on my 1000S but it do require some modifications to the reservoirs supports.

Personally I would also buy a type/brand with 2 clamp bolts around the fork legs and not only 1 like Ducabike (If I had to do it again:)).

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just ordered these for my Sport 1000, im sure they would fit the sport 1000s depending on how far down the fork you want to put them.

what I like about these is you can adjust from 0-10 degrees without having to "twist" the bar end. It makes no sense why they do that, when you have to drill holes to mount everything to the bar

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/driven-riser-clip-ons/

These you just unscrew and tilt

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
ABM Multiclip Tour with slim bracket are the most versatile clip-ons in the market...

Quality of build and finish is outstanding... Made in Germany ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts