Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can find spec sheets on some older monsters but, I can't find anything about the miles per gallon that these bikes get. Can anyone just give me a ball park figure?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
somewhat depends on your wrist and then the gearing....35-45 is a good typical range as previously mentioned!

·
Registered
923 Posts
+1

Also, how much of a hooligan you're being. I saw 50mpg out of one tank when I was feeling especially polite. Or maybe I was under the weather; that would explain it ... ;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
fasterdammit said:
+1

Also, how much of a hooligan you're being. I saw 50mpg out of one tank when I was feeling especially polite. Or maybe I was under the weather; that would explain it ... ;)
+ alot on hooliganism!....LOL....it is a disease!...sorta....LOL...I saw close to 200 miles on not quite a full tank once when I was taking a leisurely (read steady but yet not slow) section of roadways on a long road trip on my Monster.

·
Registered
923 Posts
zooom said:
+ alot on hooliganism!....LOL....it is a disease!...sorta....LOL...I saw close to 200 miles on not quite a full tank once when I was taking a leisurely (read steady but yet not slow) section of roadways on a long road trip on my Monster.
That was exactly how I saw 50mpg too. AND 2up. So I was impressed.

Doesn't happen often though. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts