Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Urban Enduro

Votes: 27 21.8%

• Total voters
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought the Red Icon, but if I had the extra $1-2k, I would've went Full Throttle for the coolness factor.
For renting though, I would stick with Red, Yellow, Icon or a Classic. It will appeal to the masses, and are sooo cool.

I feel like the Enduro, Full Throttle, Cafe Racer are acquired tastes. Not everyone will like them.

·
Bon Vivant
10,290 Posts
I bought the Red Icon, but if I had the extra $1-2k, I would've went Full Throttle for the coolness factor.
For renting though, I would stick with Red, Yellow, Icon or a Classic. It will appeal to the masses, and are sooo cool.

I feel like the Enduro, Full Throttle, Cafe Racer are acquired tastes. Not everyone will like them.
I dont like the scrambler at all. but I do like the looks of Cafe Racer version, it doesnt look like a scrambler. I went and took a test ride on the CR because I do think its beautiful, and that made me sure - I dont like the scrambler.

·
Registered
27 Posts
No love for my favorite, the Flat Track Pro?

I like the flat track pro. Prolly because I’m a dirt biker. Gonna test ride one at the dealer this Saturday. We have many gravel roads where I live. Could be a fun bike....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I've never really looked in to the Scrambler line up since I mistakenly thought they'd be upwards of 20 grand.

I just read an article in the on-line Cycle World about the Scrambler Cafe Racer with the 803cc air cooled engine ... MSRP is $11,995 ... which is right in there with the lower cost Sportsters! I had no idea that Ducati offered anything in that price range. And one that looks like my beloved early 1980s UJM/AMA Production Superbikes ... or well, could be made to look like one of those would be a more accurate statement.

Seems it's power:weight ratio is sorta/kinda in there with my '96 900CR, same with it's wheelbase/rake/trail specs. Wouldn't take much to fiddle with all of that to make it suit a person's riding style. 56.5" wheelbase, 22 degree rake, 3.2" trail, just under 400 pound dry weight. I wonder of other engines would fit in it? Can't really tell from pictures but it appears to have a metal fuel tank, which would be a plus in my opinion.

Super sweet looker, and room for personalizing as well. Makes a fella say ... hmmmm.

:wink2:

Attachments

41 - 48 of 48 Posts