• Urban Enduro

Votes: 27 21.4%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well my personal favorite is still the Urban Enduro, but I went ahead and placed a deposit/order on a yellow Icon. The main reason is that it's the bike in the majority of the marketing photos and will be what people instantly recognize as the Scrambler, and the yellow really looks like it pops! Also my first bike was a Kawasaki KE100 in a similar yellow, so that's kind of a cool retro throwback for me.

The bike should be here around early March, so if anyone wants to come rent a Scrambler I'll be ready! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Definitely interested in taking it out for a weekend and seeing what I think. Keep us posted!
+1!! I just checked out your website--I am definitely interested in renting the scrambler in the spring!

-And I'm not surprised that this model is getting interest from us Coloradans. Regardless of the trim (my favorite is the urban enduro), it seems like a great bike for our area.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
+1!! I just checked out your website--I am definitely interested in renting the scrambler in the spring!

-And I'm not surprised that this model is getting interest from us Coloradans. Regardless of the trim (my favorite is the urban enduro), it seems like a great bike for our area.
I agree I think this will be a great bike for Colorado! I'll update the website with info on the Scrambler soon. I am hoping my dealer can provide some sort of evidence that the bike will make it to me without any hangups or issues before I make it website-official, but I didn't get the impression there would be any problems. My deposit cleared the bank already so there's no problems there :D

The hard part will be waiting now! Hopefully the roads will be in decent shape when it comes in as well because I will be itching to ride for sure.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The hard part will be waiting now! Hopefully the roads will be in decent shape when it comes in as well because I will be itching to ride for sure.
...yeah, if it comes in early March you'll probably be waiting a month or two--we don't usually get good riding weather up here in Eagle until May :mad:

keep us posted!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Liking the Classic model best, today......switching my deposit over to one.

·
Super Moderator
8,193 Posts
Ive said it before.
An Urban front with a classic rear.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Urban Enduro.
And with a high pipe it looks so much like those from the Swiss Army back in the 60-70's.
Killer.
Tomorrow I'm going to my dealer to try and get hold of one.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
So I went to my local Ducati Store yesterday and ordered a Urban Enduro with the high pipe.
Delivery should be somewhere in April.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So I went to my local Ducati Store yesterday and ordered a Urban Enduro with the high pipe.
Delivery should be somewhere in April.
Very nice! What did they ding you for on the high pipe? My local dealer still doesn't have a clue on pricing which is frustrating.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had to go for the red, but I wonder how the termi's are going to sound on the full throttle...
The termi slip on sounds amazing even with the db killer/baffle in. there are a few videos in this thread Termi Racing Slip-on - Ducati Scrambler Forum

It's already pretty loud with the baffle in can't image how it would be without. Wake the whole neighbourhood type lod.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts