Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any advice on which front fenders fit the Sport? looking to protect the fork bottoms mainly, but a little longer at the back would be nice to help keep the engine clean?

Thanks

R

·
Registered
300 Posts
I could have sworn I saw a picture of a Sport Classic with a small Hugger/Mudd guard which extended the front fender to keep the debris on the engine at a minimum.

If someone could post a picture or a place where we can get it, that would be great.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've got a 748 front fender on mine. Earlier models should work as well. Do yourself a favor and replace the little plastic fork brackets too. The stock ones are not threaded and can be a pain to work with.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Would this fit - 600/800 monster fender fit?
Yes, I got one and it fits right on but decided I didn't like the look. The fender is definitely is longer front and rear so will provide better protection. Although it gave some protection for fork I felt it was only a minimal improvement over stock. The 916/748 style provide much better coverage. I'm still looking for one that will protect and still provide the correct look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts