Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading info on which de-cat pipe to install on my N-T-M 2014 MTSGT.

All this talk about bypassing this or that etc has me confused.

Could one of you experienced smart folks out there please tell me which one is Plug and Play without having to do anything special?

I hear good things about the Leo Vince and am leaning that way...but is it really Plug and Play?

TIA!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have been reading info on which de-cat pipe to install on my N-T-M 2014 MTSGT.

All this talk about bypassing this or that etc has me confused.

Could one of you experienced smart folks out there please tell me which one is Plug and Play without having to do anything special?

I hear good things about the Leo Vince and am leaning that way...but is it really Plug and Play?

TIA!!!
No, not one single Decat is plug &play. You have to remap!!! You can do that with a Rexxer, that's plug&pay like €300,-

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI CAN-L11 met Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK...let me be clearer...the PIPE that is plug and play.

Take the cat off...put the de-cat pipe on...no messing with O2 sensors etc....

·
Registered
592 Posts
Leo Vince is a great midpipe , you will need to reset air fuel ratio , I used Tuneboy Tune edit which is available for a 2014 model and have 3 separate A/F maps ( trim files) downloaded on my ECU , which can be easily changed amongst themselves .You can also get cruise control software ( which works fantastically ) and quickshifter up/down software and hardware from them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TuneBoy with cruise is on my To Do List. I just got confused reading too much about the de-cat pipes! :) Ducati Dallas likes the Leo Vince too.

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,372 Posts
No headers come with bungs for your O2 sensors so you wont even have to touch them unless you can get fitment perfect on your first try. Good luck with that.

I suggest going with something that has a center stand stop for your GT model.

·
Registered
665 Posts
OK...let me be clearer...the PIPE that is plug and play.

Take the cat off...put the de-cat pipe on...no messing with O2 sensors etc....
Ok let me be Cristal clear, not possible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI CAN-L11 met Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts