Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember seeing this bike posted a while back, with a link to tons of build pics. i can't for the life of me find that old thread, or links to anything other than a few studio "beauty shots". i'm interested in the guts from the frame up...

can anyone shed some light??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
i remember seeing this bike posted a while back, with a link to tons of build pics. i can't for the life of me find that old thread, or links to anything other than a few studio "beauty shots". i'm interested in the guts from the frame up...

The problem is that his website does not exist anymore…

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah... i ran down most of those links earlier. i'm just pissed because when i first saw the beveltech.com website i thought "wow, i need to download these photos" and never did... i have a bunch of the studio shots, but i'm really interested in the build photos. i seem to recall there were tons of shots of the process and specific mods to the frame.

this bike is pretty much the model for what i'd like to build - pure, clean and minimal with great lines and a narrow profile. i just want to do it with a DS1000 lump. so i'm thinking of starting with a newer 900ss frame and modding it a bit. my first thought was to start with a sport classic frame, but i want to use the monoshock swingarm with the shock in the center so the 900ss might be an easier starting point...

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey muschi,

thanks for the link - this is the exact website i'm looking for. unfortunately, it comes up without any content...

i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong - all the pages load up without any images. i just get empty frames and some of the captions.

any ideas??

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'll tell you what, these pics have made me seriously picking up an SS900 and doing a number on it. Great stuff!

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
any ideas??
ah no, same here, first time that it happens with using the web-archive though.

:think:

the guy is a painter, paint job on the bike says it all.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
SS Vs SC

Like some of us with a 900 SS and a SC I have the toughest time deciding which one to ride.... They are completely different but I love them both so much.... the perfect two bike stable....

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice - thanks!

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
BevelTech Up and Running Again

The BevelTech website is now back up and running. Go to:

http://www.beveltech.com/Vern.htm

for all the photos of this bike.

Cheers

Rob

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
be sure to also check

http://www.beveltech.com

for the rest of his work and current projects, where he is building
another one of those, with a mh900e headlight assembly this time.

:)

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
He does some nice projects.
I love the polished alloy engine cases on those old bevels.
The way they use paint on the newer engines looks cheap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts