Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a source to buy the 1.6m ECU connector, hence mounted directly at the ECU box - not the harness.

Any ideas if it's even available individually?

Why you might ask? I think of building a plug&play replacement, based on a microsquirt platform and don't want to hack up the original harness.

Also, if you have a old/bad 1.6m that you don't need please PM me with details.

Thanks,
dc

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I have some old harness good for parts

·
Registered
42 Posts
You might want to ask Cliff where he sources his from - Jefferies MyECU . Not sure if he recycles or purchases new connectors.

FWIW, there's quite a few mid-90s Fiats and Lancias that use the same 1.6 ecu. You might be able to pick us a used cheap from ebay.

John

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
FYI: ST2 and ST4 machines used the 16M.

Not the ST4s though. That's a 59M, or late ones were 5AM

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might want to ask Cliff where he sources his from - Jefferies MyECU . Not sure if he recycles or purchases new connectors.

FWIW, there's quite a few mid-90s Fiats and Lancias that use the same 1.6 ecu. You might be able to pick us a used cheap from ebay.

John
Thanks for the tip, however, his kit doesn't include the case. You will need to provide your own.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Search ebay. Loads of older Fiats has similar ECUs with the same casting and connector. From memory they are called 16F

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts