Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

where to get termi exhaust

1268 6
I made the jump and bought a 2003 999. I'd like to open the bike up a bit with at termi exhaust/ecu/filter set, and i'd like advice on where to purchase one. I've been searching online all evening, and i have only found one place selling them, and they were selling them for the 999S model only. they were also asking 3500$. i was hoping to get one for less than that.
some help would be apreciated.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Congrats on your new bike.. . & welcome to Ducati.ms

Motowheels is one of the sponsors of the site, and offers discount specials to Ducati.ms members... they do carry the Termi exhausts.

You can get the Termi slip-on kits (which includes pipe to replace the cat. system, a carbon exhaust cover, as well as new ECU -- the whole thing is plug and play on your bike) for about $1800. They carry other alternatives too.

Click HERE

Good luck - post pics!

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
1,962 Posts
I've bought most of my parts from Motowheels and Section8superbike. I bought my Stainless steel 57mm Full Termi system from Section8 for about $2K. Mark at DucShop.com also has great prices and is extremely knowledgeable. Prices recently went up I noticed. Ther same kit is listed for $2650.00 now. Exact same as the Ti except it's stainless and weighs a bit more. Nothing that is noticeable--EXCEPT PRICE.

I'll tell you this, I'd probably buy Leo Vince next time. Termi fits like sh_ _!

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
brianmdavis said:
I've bought most of my parts from Motowheels and Section8superbike. I bought my Stainless steel 57mm Full Termi system from Section8 for about $2K. Mark at DucShop.com also has great prices and is extremely knowledgeable. Prices recently went up I noticed. Ther same kit is listed for $2650.00 now. Exact same as the Ti except it's stainless and weighs a bit more. Nothing that is noticeable--EXCEPT PRICE.

I'll tell you this, I'd probably buy Leo Vince next time. Termi fits like sh_ _!
Brian, I seem to recall suggesting Leo Vince when you were shopping. Their sound sold me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
part of what i like about the bike so much is the design of the rear and exhaust... how they meld together, so the termi is really the only option for me. I hadn't heard any negative things before about the termi fitment or quality, so please explain to me what is wrong with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.