Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a set of cheap plastic bar end plugs inboard and outboard... the ones that come on aftermarket clip on bars i.e. Woodcraft. All I can seem to find is expensive sliders, weighted bar ends, or shell out $30 for another set of replacement bars.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I need to get a set of cheap plastic bar end plugs inboard and outboard... the ones that come on aftermarket clip on bars i.e. Woodcraft. All I can seem to find is expensive sliders, weighted bar ends, or shell out $30 for another set of replacement bars.
I'd be interested in where you find bars for $30

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are those woodcraft bars a different diameter than stock?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Are those woodcraft bars a different diameter than stock?
Outside diameters are all the same, yet inside diameter, length and materials will vary.......

·
Registered
395 Posts
If those woodcraft bars are the same size just order some replacement bar ends from a Duc dealer. Mine was missing one when I bought it and I was able to pick one up for a few bucks. I'm an hour away from a dealer, but was able to get ahold of the dealer in Cincinnati (on a Monday!) when I needed an O-ring and they took my card over the phone and shipped it to me.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the replies... Woodcraft sent an email back to me, said they sell 'em seperately.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts