Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get brake pads for the ST3 on line and get them shipped to me by this Thursday?

·
Mr Leakered
8,835 Posts
desmotimes.com? LT's standard USPS Priority Mail usually gets across the country and to my house in a few days.

Have a good one.

·
7,733 Posts
Is there a motorcycle shop close? Just pull a pad from the frt and/or the rear and take it to the dealership and see what they have in stock that matches. Tell them you don't know what bike it's from as it's a friends, because if you tell them Ducati, they'll tell you they don't sell Ducati parts. All materials differences considered, "a brake pad is a brake pad."

·
Registered
825 Posts
Anna......................

................someplace close to you I would check is Boulder Motorsports. Brian Sharp is the owner & JT is another guy there. I just met them a month ago at the Colorado Moto Marathon when they were one of the sponsors of the event. Great guys & should definitely have what you need. Ph. 303 495 3416 www.bouldermotorsports.com If I lived where you are I would be dealing with these guys, they're top notch. Tell them I sent you.
Gregg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts