Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am after the following parts for a Sport Classic S. They can be brand new or second hand

Termignoni Racing exhaust system with removable DB killers
Brembo 4 piston brakes to fit the Ohlins Aftermarket shocks for the Sport Classic
Set of side fairing panels for a Sport Classic S

Does anybody know which shops/sites would be good to get them from (excluding Ducati dealers)? Or does anybody know general shops that sell SC 1000 bits? I am after reliable service and preferably with one of your good selves reccomendations!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
not sure what your wheel set up is, but keep in mind that the 4P calipers don't fit the wire spoke wheels of the sport classics. it's a clearance issue. (though there has been a post on this site where someone showed how they filed off the extra bit so they cleared the spokes, if you are inclined to do that...)

also, you may need a spacer for the calipers depending on the wheels you have.

check www.motowheels.com, they have a lot of info.

cheers,
D.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I am after the following parts for a Sport Classic S. They can be brand new or second hand

Termignoni Racing exhaust system with removable DB killers
Brembo 4 piston brakes to fit the Ohlins Aftermarket shocks for the Sport Classic
Set of side fairing panels for a Sport Classic S

Does anybody know which shops/sites would be good to get them from (excluding Ducati dealers)? Or does anybody know general shops that sell SC 1000 bits? I am after reliable service and preferably with one of your good selves reccomendations!
It's going to be harder to get the Termi if you don't want to purchase from a Ducati dealer as only Ducati dealers are able to get them from Ducati. If you buy from a third party they will have had to purchase it from a Ducati dealer to begin with. Same with the fairi

·
Registered
185 Posts
Shops

Ducati Glasgow are the cheapest in the UK for fairing side panels - they were doing them at 20% off.

Pro Twins in Godstone - for Termi's talk to Brett for a deal - I have the ali one's
You will find it difficult if not impossible in the UK to obtain Termis without going through a Duc dealer - I was told they virtually build to order and don't sell outside dealers.

Speedycom has a large selection of exhausts including Zards
speedycom.co.uk

This guy Ian E Racing has to be the cheapest I have seen anywhere on the web for brembo's
http://www.iane.co.uk/brembo_ROAD FRONT BRAKE CALIPERS .html
The prices are all there just look very carefully at the descriptions and they are in there

Twinshack does Rizoma dress up goodies and a wholw host of other stuff

spareshack in Guernsey does a lot of stuff including speedymoto none of his prices include Gordon's 15% (no vat there)

Pro twins can do a whole host of second hand stuff as well but trying to get info on what they hold is sometimes like pulling teeth, wheels, forks, brakes etc

Hope that helps

Regards Nick

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

Thanks for that, that was all really helpful

If anybody has second hand parts from the list above, please PM me.

Cheers,

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts