Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an online spot that they use for Ducati parts? I don't really want to go to the dealer around here but if that's the only option so be it. Let me know where you go for your parts.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I have found that while most dealers are close to worthless in terms of parts pricing, honesty in reporting the true stock situation, and general cooperation, a few are really interested in soliciting parts outside their immediate territory.

The ones that I have done business with include Ducati Seattle, Rennaisance in Tucson, and Advanced Motorsports in Texas, with Seattle the preferred dealer.

All, I think, offer web service but I have found that nothing but nothing beats talking with them over the phone.

b.

1080Rider said:
Does anyone have an online spot that they use for Ducati parts? I don't really want to go to the dealer around here but if that's the only option so be it. Let me know where you go for your parts.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Under Neil Hodgson picture on the upper right-hand side of this page, there is a pull-down menu called "TECHNICAL" ... click on that and then select RESOURCES.

There is motowheels.com (site sponsor) too.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i just bought some stuff from motowheels. i'm new to the duc thing. there aren't really too many deals to be had. however, motowheels seems to stock a lot of stuff and if you register with their site you do get a small discount. so far so good with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts