Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm just blind, but where did all our lady members go? We even seem to be missing the womens forum which had a lot of usefull info for my sister in it.

So did I die or did we lose a lot of them in the move?

And hows that go Ducatist, Ducatiest, Ducatii?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
CKvBP said:
Maybe I'm just blind, but where did all our lady members go? We even seem to be missing the womens forum which had a lot of usefull info for my sister in it.

So did I die or did we lose a lot of them in the move?

And hows that go Ducatist, Ducatiest, Ducatii?
They are all hanging out with Roto, far as I know.

http://www.heartinsanfrancisco.com/hanginwithroto.htm
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
12,429 Posts
We decided that due to the lack of interest we would not have a women's forum here at this time. If there is enough interest in the future we will certainly add one.
 

·
Chilehead
Joined
·
6,982 Posts
migz123 said:
Ducatista = singular

Ducatisti = plural

Sorry, but WRONG!


Ducatista = singular (woman)

Ducatiste = plural (women)

Ducatisto = singular (men)

Ducatisti = plural (men, or men + women)


Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,235 Posts
st2lemans said:
Sorry, but WRONG!


Ducatista = singular (woman)

Ducatiste = plural (women)

Ducatisto = singular (men)

Ducatisti = plural (men, or men + women)


Tom
eh ... so which part of my post was wrong exactly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
zooom said:
LMFAO!!!!.....good one!....we shall see....
well, since you recently registered there, i suppose it won't be for lack of you trying.

i believe ducati.ms would best served by your efforts to focus on this portal and get on with life, as mikimoto certainly has.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,751 Posts
DucatistaLady said:
well, since you recently registered there, i suppose it won't be for lack of you trying.

i believe ducati.ms would best served by your efforts to focus on this portal and get on with life, as mikimoto certainly has.
1st ly....do you see any of my posts over there being anything or anywhere near the realm of opening the doorway to someone else's self implosion?....she has done a good enough job herself everywhere she goes....she needs no help...and I am certainly not one to add to her fire!....and so what if I registered there?....maybe there is some decent reading there or some folks in the world other than Miki or You that a person can have a really decent discourse of conversation with?...ever think of that?...guess not!....big surprise there!
 

·
Still needs a life.
Joined
·
12,590 Posts
VIVID1 said:
I'm here, but I'm new... I only posted 3 times on the old board.
I took a quit peek at your website. It looks great, I'll check out your travel photos in more detail when I get home tonight. About how many miles a year do you put on your bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
VIVIDI you have a wonderful website with lots of great pictures. i see you have been dodging new mexico.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,391 Posts
DucatistaLady said:
well, since you recently registered there, i suppose it won't be for lack of you trying.

i believe ducati.ms would best served by your efforts to focus on this portal and get on with life, as mikimoto certainly has.
Huh??? what's this all about :confused:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top