Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your honest opinions, where is best location to place a Hypermotard for sale? Which sites?

Thanks

Lee

·
Registered
143 Posts
just go craigslist for now. if that doesnt work, ebay gives you a bigger market.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Jeremy sounds right.

Plus any free classifieds (like the MS ones.)

Create an ad and cut and paste it everywhere.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do You place an Ad on MS?

I tried placing an Ad on the Ducati.MS area called Ducati Classifieds and was rejected. Do you have to pay for this?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Did you list a price and location? Was it a link to an ad somewhere else?

·
7,733 Posts
I tried placing an Ad on the Ducati.MS area called Ducati Classifieds and was rejected. Do you have to pay for this?
Read the Rules of the Road. One needs to meet certain criteria before making a post in the classifieds. This is not a free "for sale" forum like Craig's List or Flea Bay. It's a member's fourm first and foremost.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rules of the Road

Read the Rules of the Road. One needs to meet certain criteria before making a post in the classifieds. This is not a free "for sale" forum like Craig's List or Flea Bay. It's a member's fourm first and foremost.

I did - or thought I did. If I read it right, you had to post a certain number of posts and I have done that. Still can't get in.

If there is a dollar amount for becoming a premier member, and you have to be a premier member to post ads - fine, let me know that.

I am sorry, I am educated, experienced and can read and write, but apparently not enough to understand this forum's requirements.

Thanks

·
comrade moderator
26,977 Posts
If you are trying to post in the these sections and you find yourself not able to, Please read the Rules for this section!

The very first rule states that you have to have 25+ posts and be a member of the site for more then 30 days...

Stew
That wasn't hard now, was it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I Sit Corrected

Well, apparently I owe the list folks an apology. I pissed and moaned in my last thread and now automagically I can access the classifieds.

Apparently I had finally hit the minimum number of posts and it took the system a bit of time to update. I am sorry for blasting without reason.

Thanks

Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts