Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought of doing a survey about his leave of absence, but I've been around the block long enough to take one guess and it ain't work. Its a woman!

I wanted to tell Quan I bought a Corbin seat and installed it tonight. Its certainly not an easy install like a Sargent seat, but after staring at the directions for a bit, things went along smoothly. My only issue is I don't know if I can adjust the seat now fore and aft. Not that it matters because I used the same bolt holes as the stock seat, I'm just saying if I ever wanted to change it. My gripe with Sargent was the thickness of their product, too thick for superbikes in my opinion. The Corbin sits low OE style so it looks the part. If your anal about loosing weigh, don't get a Corbin, they're on the heavy side. I'll give that up in this instance for increased comfort. Most important to me is the fact it looks good!

·
Administrator
12,542 Posts
Ding Ding Ding... you are right about Quan, he has a new woman... and a new baby!!!

·
Administrator
12,542 Posts
I found this sign and it made me think of Quan....

·
Señor Member
8,252 Posts
Quan, congrats on the new addition. I hope life is good for you.

·
Registered
608 Posts
:cool:Yeah cheers Quan - many good times ahead for you and the (1st?) child. See ya soon, but you now have to keep the 1098 in third gear max w/ junior relying on...

Joe

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Quan, did you honor me by naming your kid John? If not what is his name, don't say Valentino please.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yes, CONGRATS, Quan. You have entered a new round of life, which will never be the same. And that's what makes it the best part! :D

Hope to see you out riding real soon. Benjamin

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Albo,

Thanks for noticing. Yes, me and bella have been out of commission for a while with work, my son's intense soccer schedule and lots of honey-dos. However, that's all about to change this year. I just need to get a 12K service and I'll be good to go. Hope all is well with you and I hope to see all you guys real soon.

Take care-Benjamin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts