Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
I would assume they're vulturbike as just about every single decal kit you'll ever see on a multistrada was likely made by them:

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,706 Posts
So, you're selling your bike and modding it at the same time?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, you're selling your bike and modding it at the same time?
I’m going to keep riding and tricking it out until I get the offer I want. I had two offers for $15,000 yesterday but won’t let it go for less than $16,000. Sell or keep, it’s a win. I’m going to buy a KTM the same day I sell it

·
Registered
99' 996
382 Posts
Find a shop that does wraps on high end cars that can do custom. That wouldnt be a terribly difficult one to replicate for anybody that knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I’m going to keep riding and tricking it out until I get the offer I want. I had two offers for $15,000 yesterday but won’t let it go for less than $16,000. Sell or keep, it’s a win. I’m going to buy a KTM the same day I sell it
Wait, what did I miss? Didn't you just get that bike?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait, what did I miss? Didn't you just get that bike?
Yeah I got it in April. I love it and there’s nothing wrong with it, but since moving from SoCal to Austin, TX I want an s1000rr to start learning track, and a KTM adventure 890 because it performs like the multi but I won’t worry about taking my eyes off it for long because it’s not so damn nice

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah I got it in April. I love it and there’s nothing wrong with it, but since moving from SoCal to Austin, TX I want an s1000rr to start learning track, and a KTM adventure 890 because it performs like the multi but I won’t worry about taking my eyes off it for long because it’s not so damn nice
Ah gotcha! I have thought of changing bikes a few times, but never end up biting the bullet. I'm sure the next big Desmo service will convince me otherwise haha.

·
Registered
99' 996
382 Posts
You will learn far more, far faster on the track on this bike on a good set of tires than on an S1000RR. Or a KTM 390 for that matter. Fast bike doesnt equal faster. Usually its a hinderance to learning to ride fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts