Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I really do not want to splice my stock brake light harness t use the plug. Do you you know where I can get them? I assume you can since venders on this site make brake light kits that are plug and play.

Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Reh,

That guy has some great stuff unfortunately all he has are the 2,3,4,5,and 6 prong connectors that are commonly used for the engine wiring harness. I am looking for the connector that Ducati uses for the rear brake light.

I wonder if Radio Shack has that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
those weatherpack connectors look a lot like the ducati connectors for engine management. I also was checking out tyco connectors as well. If I wanted to spend more time, I think we are onto something here. I know a couple of guys here know how to source them, but it would not be in their best interests to tell the rest of us..... understandably so.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats what I figured to papawheelie... I am modifing my tail chop and really dont want to chop the harness apart. I will take a close look at the connector and shop it around some..

Maybe get a-hold of some Electrical Engineers in my company, they may know where I can source some.

Thanks all

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Ducsculptor, I think they have it :)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
hey gio, I couldn't find the plugs there. If you find them, can you send me a pm?

·
Registered
31 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts