Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ya that tail section costed me about 675 at the time with the canadian and euro exchange rate and shipping and integrated tail light. Love it but have one comment. The integrated tail has a bit on a downside. The signals are a little difficult to notice during the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help!

Do you think the Ducati low seat might be as comfortable as the Sargent seat?

It's less money than the Sargent. I like the looks of the Ducati seat very much.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Fabio explained to me that the tail works best (looks the best) with the ducati performance comfort seat. Im sure the tail will work with any seat as the all have the same shape at the end but its a matter of how the lines of the seat match the lines of the tail.

Squirelly Dan it works with stock exhaust from what i recall.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Thanks for the help!

Do you think the Ducati low seat might be as comfortable as the Sargent seat?

It's less money than the Sargent. I like the looks of the Ducati seat very much.
The Ducati seat will not be as comfortable as the Sargent seat. I have a Sargent on my BMW and it is better than the Ducati comfort seat. The comfort seat is better than stock though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
...http://www.ducati.ms/forums/attachments/hypermotard/108048d1333296785-need-some-tips-painting-my-cf-tail-img-20120314-000511.jpg

This tail looks cool, does anyone know where I might find one of these?

And that seat too for that matter.
Gotta pay to play, that looks pretty awesome on that black bike.

Check out this seat, thought about getting one but didn't, got a DP seat instead. Wasn't sure how to get one either. AW UNFORGIVABLE, they updated their website and now it says they ship everywhere and it looks way less complicated LOL damnit!
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD

·
Registered
105 Posts
think im due for one of these tails and a aluminum subframe!among other things as well...:D
Nooooooooo! Hope you're ok...

Aluminum subframe would definitely be nice, Pounds of weight to lose there, was surprised at how heavy it was when I uninstalled mine for paint

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Nooooooooo! Hope you're ok...

Aluminum subframe would definitely be nice, Pounds of weight to lose there, was surprised at how heavy it was when I uninstalled mine for paint
thanks for asking..im okay had full leathers on and my nexx carbon helmet took the face first hit to the pavement...then i slid off the side of the cliff! im what u define as a tree hugger now...if it wasnt for the trees and shrubs stopping me i would of been a corpse for sure!4000 ft down..but i only went about a 100 before i was stopped...insurance totaled bike out but its in perfect condition just cosmetic..and a new rearset on one side...bst wheels w/o a scratch...whoooohooo!as for injuries 2 broken ribs and a torn rotater cup..be a couple months before i ride again... not bad for a 65mph highside..but already been ordering parts for her and plan on taking it down to bare frame to get frame/swingarm nickel plated..and paint motor all black..and also having my mechanic to some trick porting and polishing down while i have it off...should get over 110 at rearwheel after been stuck at 107 for awhile....hoping for 113 or over...

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
thanks for asking..im okay had full leathers on and my nexx carbon helmet took the face first hit to the pavement...then i slid off the side of the cliff! im what u define as a tree hugger now...if it wasnt for the trees and shrubs stopping me i would of been a corpse for sure!4000 ft down..but i only went about a 100 before i was stopped...insurance totaled bike out but its in perfect condition just cosmetic..and a new rearset on one side...bst wheels w/o a scratch...whoooohooo!as for injuries 2 broken ribs and a torn rotater cup..be a couple months before i ride again... not bad for a 65mph highside..but already been ordering parts for her and plan on taking it down to bare frame to get frame/swingarm nickel plated..and paint motor all black..and also having my mechanic to some trick porting and polishing down while i have it off...should get over 110 at rearwheel after been stuck at 107 for awhile....hoping for 113 or over...
Man that is an incredible story haha. Glad you're alive to tell it, that's one for the books. Hope that shoulder injury doesn't plague you for the rest of your life

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry to hear about your accident but thanks for the helmet pictures. I always wear a helmet and would never think of not wearing one. I could only imagine what would have happened if you were not wearing yours. I know you didn't plan on going off that cliff that day but at least you prepared in the event that this could happen to you. I'm glad to hear you are getting along and hope you and your Hyper get back on the road soon. Be safe.

·
Registered
501 Posts

What about this tail from Magical Racing its sort of similar?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts