Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious. I want the women here to stand up be counted! If you're a Ducati owner/pilot/passenger or another brand of rider, chime in.

No dudes allowed.

Give some details too.

·
Beta Tester
1,957 Posts
does it count if you were once a dude, but after some surgery, are now a woman?

......................just askin'

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Joking aside, interesting question... The old (original) Ducati.MS had a woman's rider forum that was pretty active. There was one active poster I met on a trip to CA I made during that time. I don't remember her name, but she worked at a Ducati dealer in Brea, CA. Wonder what happened?

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
I'm curious. I want the women here to stand up be counted! If you're a Ducati owner/pilot/passenger or another brand of rider, chime in.

No dudes allowed.

Give some details too.
I'm a woman - I ride Ducatis - my husband does most of the cooking and my Doctors are men.:D

·
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a woman - I ride Ducatis - my husband does most of the cooking and my Doctors are men.:D
Touche'!:D 748girl is our first one to give a shout out. She keeps her man in the kitchen. Mean women are cool. I have one.:D

By the way, did you notice in the original post that I said "No dudes allowed?"
Just goes to show ya. We CAN'T follow instructions.:D

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Touche'!:D 748girl is our first one to give a shout out. She keeps her man in the kitchen. Mean women are cool. I have one.:D

Most Australian women are mean ;) we are taught it from birth by our Mothers:D

As for not following instructions, you have no hope of being able to follow a recipe if you cannot follow instructions:D. If you think of a recipe as being an excerpt from a workshop manual it is really the same thing.

My Husband is very good at following instructions and adhering to workshop manuals, he normally says "Yes, dear" but is certainly not meek and mild, just a nice kind guy with enough Brute in him to be interesting. But as for asking for directions if we are riding somewhere and are a bit lost or unsure, that is totally against his belief system and he will not do it - EVER!!

I think him being in the kitchen just evolved in the household division of chores. We work as a team, its better that way.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That's funny, as I know from your trip reports that your wife is a serious rider.
True Bill. I just try to hard to be funny some times, so she tells me.

I did, but I thought a dude started the thread, so you alredy did not follow your oun instructions.:confused::D
I was just filling in for my wife, as she thinks this forum stuff is such a waist of time.:rolleyes: So it may be, but im not out ridding, so im in here looking at "Girls only" threads. Thanks for starting it metal, I be watching.:D

·
Senior Italophile
865 Posts
True Bill. I just try to hard to be funny some times, so she tells me.

I did, but I thought a dude started the thread, so you alredy did not follow your oun instructions.:confused::D
I was just filling in for my wife, as she thinks this forum stuff is such a waist of time.:rolleyes: So it may be, but im not out ridding, so im in here looking at "Girls only" threads. Thanks for starting it metal, I be watching.:D
1+ My girl rides and track day's. refuses to go on boards like this one :)

·
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welllllllllll........this thread, though well intentioned, went horribly, horribly wrong. 748girl was our lone reply.

Not feeling to good about yourself right now, 748girl, are ya?:D

I just thought that our sisters of cycling, would like to give a shout.

Man was I wrong. It's ABSOLUTELY amazing that I've been married for sixteen years.

If you'll excuse me now, I need a tissue.

:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts