Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So speak up who's riding the heck outta there SC? I'm pushing 20k in miles/32k kilometers. I know there's people out there topping that! (I have been deployed most my bikes life). That and I can't stop riding the other bikes.... It's a illness.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Muschi- I have zero idea how many miles my 64' Triton has on it. I love riding that thing! I did put 75k on my Suzuki before I finally saw the light with Ducatis. :). Buuuuuut....... Wondering who uses their SC the most. We can check on the trailer queens next too.

·
Banned
2,916 Posts
Buuuuuut....... Wondering who uses their SC the most.
I was only joking, as usually :), nothing to worry about,
glad to see that you are still around.

:)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
You can check out Monster forum.
There is a bike with 200K miles !!!!
Picture included.

That's pushing...

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have a little over 20k miles on mine. Got it new in the spring of '08

You can check out Monster forum.
There is a bike with 200K miles !!!!
Picture included.

That's pushing...
I have met him and seen that bike in person. He was down at barber last year when the bike had a measly 194k on it.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
I bought mine this past January with just under 14K, I hit 26K this past Sunday.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I purchased my 1000s this year in March with only 1409 miles on it. By July I had already got it up to over 5000k, so I decided it was time to put her away for awhile and brought out my Thruxton. The 1000s still has the original tires and belts on her. Both of those will be taken care of by the first of next year when I bring her back out again. By the way....the Thruxton, an 05, that I got in 08 with 780 miles on her has over 35000k on her now.

·
Registered
165 Posts
they are on a Moto Guzzi.

:)
Hahahaha....or BMWs!

I put 12,000 miles on my GS in the first 6 months of ownership! My GT got sidelined at 9000. Sadly my count for both bikes has stalled when I took orders to the sandbox...no miles for all of 2012. Hopefully I'll have at least 1 bike with me in 2013.

·
Banned
2,916 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
^ http://www.day-long.com/gallery_Specialty/Ducati.jpg There's no doubt these seats perform their purpose well but they're incredibly wide and ugly and would look hideous on any Duc, including the ST series. IMO Besides, aren't all Ducati riders svelte like their bikes? :D

No surprise that Russell makes a seat for the Multistrada, they're both all function with little regard to appearances.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'm at 30K miles. LA-Duc must be over, and I know that Dietrich is way over 60K miles...

that engine is a tractor. too bad the electrics can't keep up.

Unfortunately since I recently moved to London (from LA) for the next two years, my average is going to take a serious hit.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
...I'm a mileage weenie, just 12,000 miles in 6 years. Blame it on the rain...:rolleyes:
Actually, the guy with the IKEA-inspired garage who announced a few months back he was selling his "beloved" S1000 after racking up like 700 miles in 4 years is THE mileage weenie :rolleyes:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
after racking up like 700 miles in 4 years is THE mileage weenie :rolleyes:
lol. Well I was debating between trailer queen or garage queen for that thread but then I realized they were the ones I'd be buying my next one from since they failed to use them.

Come to think of it thank goodness there are people that have them and have no idea how great they are to ride!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts