Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might want to check it out one of these days. Anyone know where and when?

·
Go for it!
461 Posts
It's at Pizza Antica. In summer, big gathering. Lots of Ducs, super cars like lambos and ferraris. I love Santa Row. Really nice high end shopping and goooood restaurants (Scott can appreciate). I attended few times in summer 2008. Nice group.

It's tonight and usually every other Monday. It's hosted by NorCal Ducati Doc.

This same group is coming to Sacto at Hot Italian on 12/28.

http://norcaldoc.com/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=day&id=20091214&Itemid=41
Just click on the date and it will show you where the meet is located. Typically Santa Row and Lafeyette.

Perhaps this summer we DOGs can show up at one of their Santa Row meets.

·
Administrator
12,807 Posts
It's at Pizza Antica. In summer, big gathering. Lots of Ducs, super cars like lambos and ferraris. I love Santa Row. Really nice high end shopping and goooood restaurants (Scott can appreciate). I attended few times in summer 2008. Nice group.
Yes I can! :)

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I'm up for going down there this Summer, with the bike in a trailer!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Comon John,​
Walter and I make one trip a year to the Santana row Pizza Anteca night and another to the Lafayette Pizza night. You’re a late night person we can all ride. Usually home around 10:30. I’m not big on the dark ride home, but if it’s slob I’d consider it.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Riding 5 hours on the slab in order to park on the street for a couple hours doesn't make much sense to me, especially riding a 999R. I think it makes fantastic sense to trailer the bike to the closest parking lot and drop the bike there. Put on maybe one mile total on the odo? It I were going to hang out at Santana I think it would be even more fun to head down there earlier in the day and do some riding up hgwy 9 to Alices and then head over to Santana later. We can still drop the bikes close to Santana and be happy about not doing 5 hours of slab time on the bike.

We will talk about it in a few months, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts