Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone . This is my first post. Im sorry if this question has been asked 1M times, which im sure it has. Had a beautiful 2015 Hypermotard 800 SP and now pulled the trigger on a 2020 SF V4 from Gp bikes in Whitby Canada. Looking forward to any info on shipped dates. Robin

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
One of the first customer bikes got to Austin, Texas today, so hopefully soon for y'all up north

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
any luck, i'm thinking the ball got dropped with my dealer. Austin, Dallas, Newport Beach Cali, and Portland Oregon all got units in. I'm in NM, my dealer was told mine was in the first shipment, but it didn't come in yesterday. He got a Monster S....

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
my dealer apparently says mine will be arriving in 2 weeks.
keep us posted, what my dealer and rep said vs what i'm seeing are two different things at this point...

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thing is on Instagram is I see a lot of V4S's popping up around the world, but haven't seen a single picture of a v4. Personally, I got the v4 bc I love the look of the black forks, and have no need for the ohlins suspension. Has anyone seen a v4 pop up?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Honda as well.
Well there goes that theory, some people speculated the first batch was going to Ducati only dealerships, mines ducati/Honda as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts