Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I can't back this up with data, but after holding [read:fondling..Lol] the wheels and really looking at them/comparing them to the stock wheels, I would say that the major savings is from the hub on outward. And that is where it counts the most [gyroscopicly]

Thanks again Rick!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
blade625CT said:
I'm not sure really, It should be done [hell, it has to be done...I want to lend it to a buddy to race at daytona march 3-5]

I am going to be burning the midnight oil for the next few weeks.

I'll make sure I make trackday event, so you can take it for a spin.
WOW...I didn't expect to take it for a spin....but if you are offering...then I guess I'll have to take you up on it!...make sure you contact Cole if you haven't already...there's a link for doing so on MAD's website at MAD-Ducati.com

·
Premium Member
8,687 Posts
beautiful work of art and beautiful wheels too!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Does anybody have an overview of available wheels for new model supersports (including original 3-spoke brembo's and 5 spoke marchesini's, their weights and market prices? Somebody most probably already has done this research.

DutchDuc900

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
dutchduc900 said:
Does anybody have an overview of available wheels for new model supersports (including original 3-spoke brembo's and 5 spoke marchesini's, their weights and market prices? Somebody most probably already has done this research.

DutchDuc900
I'm pretty interested as well!

Anyone, anyone?

:)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts