Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
the second set, definitely. The first set, the disc makes it hard to tell exactly what they are, but they look like the stockers on 749 or 999, 10 spoke marchesini, but not sure. if so they can fit.

either way you will need the correct spacers.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the second set, definitely. The first set, the disc makes it hard to tell exactly what they are, but they look like the stockers on 749 or 999, 10 spoke marchesini, but not sure. if so they can fit.

So on the 5 spoke Marchesini's, do you use the standard discs? Just different spacers?

Thanks

R

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yes, with the 5 spokers you can mount your OEM 6 bolt rotors and your rear sprocket cush drive. On the front you need to machine spacers 29.5mm RHS / 7.5mm LHS with the OEM SC axle and nut. The alternative is to use a late model SS front axle.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

Yes, with the 5 spokers you can mount your OEM 6 bolt rotors and your rear sprocket cush drive. On the front you need to machine spacers 29.5mm RHS / 7.5mm LHS with the OEM SC axle and nut. The alternative is to use a late model SS front axle.
Close but not quite....

The rear bearings and bearing spacer tube will need to be knocked out and replaced with 25mm jobbies.
Some earlier Ducatis had smaller rear axles (19>20mm I think), we need 25mm.

The fronts appear ok.

Correct on the spacer lengths JC, but I suspect you were quoting the Wasp:D

Greg.

·
Registered
985 Posts
The seller's email is at the bottom of the auction. Ask him.

I especially like the 90 degree valve stems!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts