Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Ive been working on a swingarm conversion using a 848 swingarm and have come into a potential issue with wheel offset so im after some info on wheel offset as there seems to be a difference. kwikryder has kindly given me some measuments for his wheel from a 998 which seem to be different from the multistrada 1000 wheel im using. So I was wondering if anyone has the wheel offset for the 998, multistrada 1000 and the stock 848 wheel. I might have to change my wheel choice as I havent got much wiggle room.

Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So this is the multistrada wheel

this is what kwikryder kindly measured with the 998 wheel so there does seem to be a difference. I’m not sure about the stock 848 wheel but looking at pictures it’s does look like a different offset

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Not sure if you've searched Ducati.ms for this topic, but this has been done before by several members of the forum. I'd be willing to bet that any issues you are encountering have been tackled previously...

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
There is this one as well...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the links! Interesting read! Unfortunately nothing on wheel offset. The centre point looks good to be fair, lines up with the centre point of the linkage

1 - 5 of 5 Posts