Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a plain Arai Vector, and an HJC that my gf uses occasionally. Since the HJC sucks and I get stuck wearing it when I'm on the bike with my girl (I prefer that she wear the safer Arai), I'm thinking about getting a third helmet with a more "interesting" look to it...

I love the fit, finish, and feel of my Arai, but their helmet designs don't do much for me. Seems like Suomy, Shoei, and AGV have the most interesting designs out there. These are the ones that have peaked my interest:

Of those there are probably only two that I'd be okay with showing up to work in (the Shoei and the AGV), but hooligan helmets are for weekends, right? ;-)

Any other manufacturers that I should look at?

What's your favorite helmet design?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had an HJC and switched to the Suomy Vandal. It is very light and a slimmer design. I felt like my head got blown around more with the HJC. The Suomy is noisy however. I purchased a Nolan and it is quieter than the Suomy and very well made. I like it. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Suomy, Shoei, Arai, AGV's. They are all high quality. Suomy definitely has the best graphics.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Mine is an Arai van den Bosch in red. It looks ok with an irridium gold visor. For me the fit is great, but it is noisy and the field of vision is not as good as the DP SS helmet it replaced.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I love Suomy's. I've become a fan of graphic in general. My favorite on my shelf is this one. An oldy but a goody.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
The AGV GP Tech is one of the nicest I have seen, but on my budget, I have to love my HJC FS-15, sporty and economical!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts