Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,919 Posts
Has this post got a point?

Is there something you want to share with us?

Craig

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
It appears the triples and forks are garbage.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,720 Posts
Hello. This is quite the unusual welcome post. Please tell us a little about yourself. Do you live in Vietnam?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello. This is quite the unusual welcome post. Please tell us a little about yourself. Do you live in Vietnam?
I just wanted to ask why this is so . all vehicles in distress are sometimes broken like that. while the others are not motorcycles . I live in VN and want to know the quality of ducati in Asia that different compared to Europe not only

·
Registered
684 Posts
wow a snapped yoke bolt, thats not something you see every day... My first though is that someone tampered with it, even the triple tree bolt is still screwed on, they dont look like high speed wrecks, someone probably cut the lower part of the yoke when their owners were not looking, so as soon as the owners got back on the bikes the front end would collapse.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
You think Ducati has issues in VN you should see what Multistrada riders put up with here in the US!

:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those Monsters are clearly broken.

3 pics of a broken bike of the same kind though doesn't mean there's a problem. And I'm pretty sure the picture on the grass verge sure isn't Vietnam.

I thought all Monsters are made in Thailand anyway, not just the Asia market ones?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts