Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,391 Posts
Someone taking the piss thats wot that is
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,203 Posts
A motorcycle sitting on Kiwi Tile.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,203 Posts
Ok seriously, it looks like a AMA 999 with alternate exhaust. Nothing more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
what's what?

some description of what you're asking about would be nice...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
Just saw it yesterday, and that is very funny! Do you know whats funnier? that fact that I was there and you weren't!!!hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
scarico quadruplo

Come-on guys! Haven't you heard? Thats the new "scarico quadruplo" race exhaust.

It must be true, I thought I saw it in MCN...
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,178 Posts
There is actually a hose that runs up from them to the riders helmet.

Then when they arer on track, the riders make the {"thhhhhbbbbbtttt"} noises for that awesome Ducati sound!

LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
JDuc said:
what's what?

some description of what you're asking about would be nice...lol
kinda self explanatory don't you think...unless you have exhaust just like that on your sbk.

anyways, i think it's a joke also...especially since there is no carbon/residue build up on the insides to make me think exhaust actually flows out of there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
I also do think its a joke, but lets assume for a second they are not, could it be some sort of lean-angle-measuring, feeler, thingamagig?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,230 Posts
chiromikey said:
kinda self explanatory don't you think...unless you have exhaust just like that on your sbk.

anyways, i think it's a joke also...especially since there is no carbon/residue build up on the insides to make me think exhaust actually flows out of there.
yeah, I'm noticing the exhaust as well, but without any specifics, I don't know if the guy is asking about something completely different....lol

maybe the exhaust didn't seem odd to him, maybe it's something else he's asking about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
JDuc said:
yeah, I'm noticing the exhaust as well, but without any specifics, I don't know if the guy is asking about something completely different....lol

maybe the exhaust didn't seem odd to him, maybe it's something else he's asking about?
yeah, i guess you're right...especially involving internet discussions!

now what i really want some of the gold heatshield foil peaking from under the seat!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
722 Posts
Yea, the exhaust was easy, it was the 2 extra cylinders that presented the engineering challenge. Keeping two of the cylinders muffled helps to hide the subterfuge. Expect the Ducatis to do better in the AMA now!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
"Keeping two of the cylinders muffled helps to hide the subterfuge. Expect the Ducatis to do better in the AMA now!"

Now that is funny and clever! They are going to need that "subterfuge".
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top