Getting ready for an upcoming road trip and I decided to unpack my took kit and re-evaluate what I have jammed in there over the years. I'm curious what other people consider the "must have" items.
- 12v air pump (Din adaptor), tire plug kit (plug +rope style), good pressure guage, spare valve cores and valve core tool.
- Misc bolts, well plugs, fuses, plastic washers, zip ties, threadlock, rubber gloves.
- Small socket set, allen key set, screwdriver, tpms wrench, small pliers (not pictured), electric tape.
- Spark plug, homemade spark plug socket.
- Small first aid kit not pictured...just bandaid type stuff.
- Small bottle of oil for my chain oiler (not pictured).
So, what is in your travel tool kit?
What is your must have item that I am missing?