Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing my 15 tooth front sprocket with a 14 and would like to know what size socket I need for the sprocket nut? I am at work and would like to pick up one up on the way home. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hi mate

Its a 32 i did mine last night, make sure the folks gave you a 102 link chain as they supplied me with a 100 link & my wheel catches the swingarm..twats.

200nm to tighten , swing on that baby..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Blackie! Had to barrow a torque wrench from the shop next door mind did not go high enough. Guest I will have to buy one as the rear wheel is even higher.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
200nm will be ok for the rear, they say 230 but fuck that. The MV was 200 so thats good enough for me.
I had balls like a basset hound as it was , swingin on that fucker

DONT FORGET..35nm for the hub pnch bolts in a 1 to 1 order. DO NOT overdo these or it will fuck the hub up..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update. I put on the 14 and liked it much better, but it was not there just yet. So I went back to the 15 and put a 41 on the back. Yes you must change the chain. To me this feels just right for the street.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts