Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my gt over a month ago and ordered the saddlebags at the same time,needless to say I still got no bags,nor can I find any one who got them I stock,any leads to who and where these elusive bags are hiding.dont really want after marts.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
uh, dude. Mine had them when I bought the bike and I took them off. I've got both sides, with mounts, etc.

Let me know what you think a fair price is and I'll put them in a box for you.

They are good as new.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not looking to insult any one ,my dealer said hell give em to me for $600 installed,but he never got them,I think there over
priced anyway,what you want for them,Im going on a trip next week and Id love to have em on by then ,

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
If Barfer backs out. Give me a shout.
You mean mouse? He is the one buying the bags, and I don't think he is backing out but I'll let you know if you are looking to buy.

If you are selling, go nuts and sell yours to mouse if you like. You are about 1500 miles closer to him than me and I'm just trying to hook a guy up, I don't need to sell them or anything...

·
Registered
369 Posts
No I dont have any. I was just wondering if there was another set for sale. I am on the dole now, money a bit tight, but I kind of like the bags. Man they are ridiculous to buy; but they do look nice. I got the windshield, too. It looks a bit farty at times, but I like using it for long drives. Bags would be nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts