Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at tires. I really like the idea of having something aggressive on the back as I find my self in some pretty crazy places from time to time.

I know that the outter diameter needs to be very close to stock size for the various levels of traction control to function. So what are you running? Any thoughts, good or bad, about running a more aggreesive knobie?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pirelli Scorpion Trail tires probably aren't as aggressive as youd like but check em out.They come stock on Multis. Also I think TKC 80s are made in your size

Reactions: Red5

·
Registered
318 Posts
I fitted TKC 80's for a trip last summer and was happy with them on and off road (fire roads and some a little rougher).

Reactions: Red5

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not finding these tires in the exact size that came on our bikes. I'm concerned about messing up the traction control system if I vary in diameter. What sizes are you all running?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I haven't run TKC 80s myself so I cannot comment on size. My apologies.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Anyone tried the Pirelli MT60 RS? I'm looking for more offroad traction for my 2010 Multi. Got any good ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts