Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a photo of the dash of the bike I plan on buying. I'm having a PPI done tomorrow on it at Ducati Richmond.

I'm waiting to hear back from the owner....but what the heck is that metal credit card looking thing on the front of the top triple clamp?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
deputydog95 said:
This is a photo of the dash of the bike I plan on buying. I'm having a PPI done tomorrow on it at Ducati Richmond.

I'm waiting to hear back from the owner....but what the heck is that metal credit card looking thing on the front of the top triple clamp?

Maybe its a mount for something, GPS/camera? What's with the tach, don't they do that when they track it?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
level7 said:
Maybe its a mount for something, GPS/camera? What's with the tach, don't they do that when they track it?
I thought it might be a Gps mount also... whatever it was it would block that guages though. So that wouldnt be good on the track unless that mount is for a veypor unit or something like that????

·
Registered
208 Posts
deputydog95 said:

Why not ask the owner????????

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did. Waiting for a reply. Too late to call him. Just got the pics a little while ago.

·
Registered
319 Posts
whew! I thought I was losing it. I don't see the pic either!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
grinder96 said:
whew! I thought I was losing it. I don't see the pic either!!
Its this square thing mounted on the top yoke and next to the bike is a naked girl with huge knockers and thigh high tights with heels on she's squating. Too bad you can't see it...:) you guys have fix your interweb.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
level7 said:
Its this square thing mounted on the top yoke and next to the bike is a naked girl with huge knockers and thigh high tights with heels on she's squating. Too bad you can't see it...:) you guys have fix your interweb.
Don't know what kind of secret society you guys belong to, but no picture shows up when using Firefox and only a broken link placeholder shows up in IE! That covers about 99.9% of all the browsers people use out there. :eek:

Is there a secret handshake involved? If you need me to drop my pants before the picture can be viewed, forget it!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure why some could see it, some couldn't. One person even quoted/copied the photo.

Turbo: Please keep you pants on :D

Well, got a hold of the owner this morning. It's a GPS mount. They're going to take it off. The stuff on the tach is tape to simulate a red line.

Here's the pic again.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts