Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
long story short, after over two years of just phone and email communications, I have always wondered who is taking my cash on the other end. So, I took the 70 mile drive yesterday and this what greeted me... The new store front is huge, parts galore, carbon galore, all shelves are fully stocked and the display motos are beautiful (saw the project 1089 and SF, badass). A little over an hour later, I left with an empty pocket (glad I left my CC at home)... Im glad that they are still quite drive for me. Otherwise....

Meeting Martin, Brian (thanks for the diet Pepsi), Ed and Matt for the first time was a pleasant and positive experience. Very cool and chill dudes.

They forced me to buy all these goodies [laugh]

·
Registered
206 Posts
I thought the answer to this question was "Severely depleted bank account."

·
Administrator
12,701 Posts

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
The bank account only gets severely tapped when you lurk on the Street Fighter board! I'm not kidding, it happened to me, it can happen to you. Run. Run for your life or it's life on the Run of the Street Fighter. More contagious the H1N1. Avoid the free test ride at all costs :)

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Your bike looks awesome. I take deliver of my red SF this Saturday. I can't wait. I've also been a doner to Motowheels. They are a great bunch. Best of luck with your new toy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The bank account only gets severely tapped when you lurk on the Street Fighter board! I'm not kidding, it happened to me, it can happen to you. Run. Run for your life or it's life on the Run of the Street Fighter. More contagious the H1N1. Avoid the free test ride at all costs :)
Too late! One free afternoon, and an absent-minded request for a test ride, and I was screwed. And me with one perfectly good (albeit ancient) Ducati already in the garage...

Sheesh.

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Thank you asado for doing your part to stimulate the economy and motowheels with ducati for giving you the motivation. The recession should be over soon. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts