Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the auctions and I found this bike

in really bad condition, anybody knows what happened to the guy !! ?? it looks like a frontal collision
I think the owner is in SoCal

this is the VIN: ZDM1XBEW08B016731

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
That was either a head on or a blind side into a car that ran a red light.

I hit a car recently on my bicycle head on and my bike looks tghe same. However, this person flew much further than I did.....

We really don't want to know what happened..trust me....;-{

·
9,757 Posts
It could also be a simple lowside with the bike sliding in to something.

Last summer I stopped to help out a downed rider on one of my favorite mountain runs. He had lowsided in a tight hairpin and the bike went sliding across the road in to a concrete barrier (say what you will about the barrier being there, but its either that or a nice vertical trip down the mountain). It was a mild lowside, with the rider suffering no injuries and barely any scuffs to his leathers, but the bike was mangled. It hit the barrier with the rear wheel, which literally folded in half and looked like a pretzel. That caused the bike to bounce up and smoke the barrier with its side too. Looked like a real mess.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
http://www.ducati-owners-group.c
2,008 Posts
It could also be a simple lowside with the bike sliding in to something.

Last summer I stopped to help out a downed rider on one of my favorite mountain runs. He had lowsided in a tight hairpin and the bike went sliding across the road in to a concrete barrier (say what you will about the barrier being there, but its either that or a nice vertical trip down the mountain). It was a mild lowside, with the rider suffering no injuries and barely any scuffs to his leathers, but the bike was mangled. It hit the barrier with the rear wheel, which literally folded in half and looked like a pretzel. That caused the bike to bounce up and smoke the barrier with its side too. Looked like a real mess.

yep, that could have happened also.....Sounds like he was very lucky...I pray this guy was also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts