Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to Ducatisti.com UK forum,I know the owner said he was leaving a bit for family/work reasons but its been months now,just curius.:)

·
Registered
470 Posts
RIP
I miss is to as it was a great resource for information and chat with guys in the UK.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
What ever happened to Ducatisti.com UK forum,I know the owner said he was leaving a bit for family/work reasons but its been months now,just curius.:)
It's dead and gone. I have good thoughts for it's creator Dan Morgan.
Somebody has started an EXACT CLONE of it and all the same people are back on the EXACT CLONE site constructing the same multiple threads about where to put tax discs, which oil to use, what tyres are the best etc. etc.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
RIP
I miss is to as it was a great resource for information and chat with guys in the UK.
You can find the EXACT CLONE site if you try hard enough Tim.

It's fifteen quid a year to get full access though, so if you want to contribute along with all the oil/tax disc/tyre thread starting sheep to make the guy who started the EXACT CLONE site thirty grand a year then go for it.

Not to paint too pessimistic a picture of it, there are also probably the same 30 or 40 knowledgeable posters on there as well as the couple of thousand sheep.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Also I fully expect that the person who started the EXACT CLONE site will shortly join up on here and start givin' it the big 'I am' about how everybody else on the planet that uses vBulletin forum software is copying him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts