Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for this stupid post, but I have done some research but I am still confused. Here is the ECU in question
My understanding was 96515104B is the number for a 2004 ST3 but I don't see that number on it anywhere?

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As far as I can tell the crooked sticker on the left is what determines it as a dp ECU?

·
Registered
73 Posts
96515104B is the DP (Ducati Performance) ECU. Do you have reason to believe you have a DP ECU?

That looks like a standard ecu. They can be reflashed to DP ecu specs cheaper than u can buy a DP ECU.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
if it is a D after the P in that photo then that is the software number in the 96515104B file i have.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assume it has to be a dp ECU as the bike has a dp intake, cans, and the exhaust pipe has plugs where the 02 sensors were

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if it is a D after the P in that photo then that is the software number in the 96515104B file i have.
Thanks for that info I googled that number off the sticker and it shows 2004 st3 Ducati perf. Thanks for the info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts