Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati has launched a social media campaign on a new site that rewards it’s members for sharing brand messages on the web. The campaign takes the form of a fake online dating quiz that finds the ultimate Ducati date for you!
The ‘It’s Easy to Fall in Love with a Beautiful Italian‘ campaign aims to go viral by asking you questions about your ideal mate and then presenting you with the best Ducati date for you. Naturally the hope is the campaign will go viral with consumers sharing their results across the social media landscape.

Mine turned out to be a Monster. What's yours? Find out here

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
Was the whole model lineup available? I got stuck with the sport classic, , , phhhhht!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Superbike! Give the answers you think they want and you will get the bike you want. Were we supposed to be completely honest? :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ha, Spot Classic for me, too bad I don't fit.

·
Registered
508 Posts
booo

i was a sport classic... I like how the 748 kicks me... an abusive relationship?
its not accurate unless we are all similar! hope not

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
:think: ..... :think:

Help ..... I'm on the wrong bikes, forcing sale (not): '01 MH900e and '06 Sport1000

Apparently, I'm a Monster person .... :eek: Who would have thought

RonB

PS - I'll stick with my Hailwood and sport :D

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I got tagged with a superbike.

I didn't lie, either. I didn't pick cliff-diving, snow boarding via helicopter, or anything else that I probably wouldn't go for in real life.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Win a Date with a beautiful Italian

I've thrown this up on a couple different threads, but figured I'd start one up: The Ducati meet your perfect match quiz.

Kind of a stupid Cosmo-type quiz promising to match you with your ideal Duc. it's fun enough. Enjoy and report back your results...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've thrown this up on a couple different threads, but figured I'd start one up: The Ducati meet your perfect match quiz.

Kind of a stupid Cosmo-type quiz promising to match you with your ideal Duc. it's fun enough. Enjoy and report back your results...
how many points have you gotten so far?

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
I ended up with the Hypermotard. :D

//amullo

1 - 20 of 26 Posts